|What is Oral Cancer Symptom?|
Most of people have no detectable symptoms during the early stages of oral cancer. For those who heavy smoker and heavy drinker should have regular checkups at the dentists-dentist are often able to identify signs of oral cancer. There are several oral cancer symptom:
- Mouth ulcers that do not go away.
- A sore that does not heal.
- Patches on the lining of the mouth or tongue, usually red or red and white in color.
- A swelling in the mouth that persist for over three weeks.
- Pain when swallowing.
- A lump or thickening of the skin or lining of the mouth.
- Dentures don’t fit properly.
- Loosening teeth (tooth) for no clear reason.
- Painful tongue.
- A hoarse voice.
- Jaw pain.
- Jaw stiffness.
- Sore throat.
- A sensation that something is stuck in your throat.
- Pain in the neck that does not go away.